Charter Packing List
Please check your charter agreement to assure that you have ordered the proper number of linens and towels for your group. If you need to add to that order, please make sure to do so a minimum of one week before your charter starts as we must place our linen order one week in advance.
Please avoid suitcases by packing your gear in a pliable bag. Suitcases will be difficult to store onboard and have a tendency to damage the wood surfaces on a boat.
Items to consider bringing for your charter:
- Layered clothing (polyproplene or capilene long underwear)
- Fleece top and pants
- Warm cap or hat
- Sunglasses and if applicable reading glasses
- Bathing suit
- Rain gear (any PVC will do - - it need not be expensive)
- Soft-soled shoes with non-marking soles
- Personal toiletries
- Food and drink for meals on board plus galley staples (eg. spices, plastic wrap, coffee/tea)
Suggestion: Sandwiches and snacks make for a great lunch.
- Cold cereals and fruit are easy for breakfast
- Steak, chicken or fish can be easily barbecued on board for dinner.